Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Two Steps Forward and One Step Back

So I guess I upset some people with my last post but honestly I meant no harm. I have only had the diagnosis for as year and a half but have been dealing with symptoms and doctors for over 10 years! Shit, sometimes I just have to laugh so I don't cry! So sorry if I offended anyone!

Anyway, so I was so happy because I had made it to work for 6 straight days and then Tuesday came and kicked my ass. I couldn't get up to get my kids dressed. My poor husband was asking where their Clothes were, and I bit
head off! (I think that was the Prednisone talking) Seriously, I didn't care how he did it; I just wanted them gone so I could sleep -and sleep I did! All day into the night!

I am trying not to get down on myself about missing work but just knowing that they are docking me over $150 every day I can't teach gets me feeling like a failure. So, I try and remind myself and my family that I need to take it easy so I can make it to work.

Today, I made it to work. I had a pretty good day; I only yelled at and wrote up one 8th grader who couldn't find his seat. (Again, the Prednisone?) I Came home straight to bed and ordered my hubby to get us dinner and I don't feel guilty about it. I am doing what I have to to survive. That's all I have to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.