Monday, February 18, 2013

A night out makes all the difference

Last week I went to work two days out of five. Needless to say, I was quite depressed. I stayed home on Valentine's Day and ruined my husband's chance to show off b y sending me flowers at work; they were delivered at home because I was sick. That beautiful arrangement did brighten my mood and raise my spirits.

The next day, I didn't go to work AGAIN because I was so tired and achy even though I had slept all day the day before, but when my husband came home from work he got me out of bed and told me he was taking me out. OUT. I didn't even Want to get out of bed, forget about bathing and getting ready! He looked so excited so I peeled myself out of bed and got ready not knowing what to expect.

I quickly realized my wonderful husband planned a fabulous night out- even getting a sitter for the entire evening! We went to a fancy restaurant, then a movie, and when I thought the night was over, he took me to a suite filled with roses and champagne! It was something out of a movie-so romantic!

That night, I felt normal; not like the pathetic sick person. I didn't even realize how much I needed to feel like a normal women. I didn't even talk about a single ache or pain or doctor appointment. It was beyond wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely
    loved every little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

    My website peoples quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful words! I write to make myself feel better hoping someone out there will understand how I feel or learn something new.

      Delete
  2. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is
    an extremely well written article. I will make sure
    to bookmark it and return to read more of
    your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - cheap adjustable dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind Words- I'm an English teacher and I don't even bother to go back and Check my writing mainly because I am too tired and I usually blog from my phone or tablet in bed and on heavy meds! I cringe when I go back to read the blog so thanks again! I will Check out your webpage!

      Delete

Please tell me what you think.