Monday, November 5, 2012

I feel like shit!

It is pretty much the only thing that clearly expresses how I feel today...and all weekend for that matter!

I call this the hypochondriac's disease only because that is the look I get from people when I talk to them about how I feel. I have everything! If you have arthritis, I have it in every joint in my body including my chest (costochondritis, the doctor called it)! I have a bladder infection, my gums are infected, I have a sinus infection, and something is wrong with my digestion! I have been throwing up my food because it feels like it just won't digest. 

So, I pretty much was in bed and the restroom all weekend. I hate that I can't be an active member of my family and it breaks my heart that I can't be the mother and wife they deserve. Friday, I couldn't and didn't get out of bed; therefore, no one went to school...again! I feel like a heavy sack of pain and misery.

On the bright side, I forced myself to go to work today and I survived through the day with only one minor blow up with a kid. I have to count my blessings in order to get through. I have 5 healthy kids, a husband who hasn't run for the hills yet, and an illness that could be a lot worse!


2 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful person. I know it is hard living with lupus. You are brave. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your supportive comment!

      Delete

Please tell me what you think.