Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Are you pregnant?

Ever since I was diagnosed with Lupus and started taking an assortment of drugs, some of which claim to cause weight gain AND weight loss, I started gaining a ton of weight. And, by a ton of weight, I mean a little over 20 lbs. Now in the vast spectrum of things to complain about, this should be the least of my worries, but today one of my students asked if I was going to have a baby! That has never, ever, ever happened to me EVER in my life and it shouldn't have, but it really depressed me! 

I mean, shoot, I have to deal with the skin rashes, mouth ulcers, thinning hair, arthritis, dry mouth, crippling fatigue, muscle aches, severe joint pain, chest pains, dry skin, digestive problems, forgetfulness, depression, and anxiety. Now you could add looking like a pregnant woman! Now all I need is for someone to rub my belly and ask when I'm due. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.