Monday, October 1, 2012

I Spoke Too Soon!

AndThis weekend was pretty good for someone with Lupus. I left the house a couple of times and my symptoms were mild to moderate...so I BLOGGED or shall I say BRAGGED about it and the next thing I know, I have this 24 hour migraine and I had to miss work. I guess I jinxed it!

Now, I am at the doctor's office getting immunization shots for my 5 year old and I want to pound my head against the marble counter to stop the throbbing. Does that even make sense? And, a poor baby in the next room is screaming so loudly the poor thing but it is making the headache so much worse. And, I couldn't remember where I put my son's immunization record so they have to find all his previous records before they give him his immunizations so I'm stuck in this room waiting! The kicker is that I remember putting th record away in a "safe place" so I wouldn't lose it but my mind is mush and I can't remember! Sometimes I feel like I am getting early alzheimer's but I guess it's just the damn Lupus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.