Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Bad Day

I missed another day at work. Last night I couldn't sleep from the sharp pains in my stomach. I was vomiting and shaking on the floor of the bathroom at 2 in the morning. By the time I fell asleep it was time to go to work. I just couldn't work. I didn't even have the strength to leave an assignment for my students.

I feel like such a bad mother and wife and teacher. I couldn't get up and get my kids dressed for school. I have to say that every time I think I have a handle on this disease it kicks my ass to remind me it is in control. Now hydrocodone no longer keeps the pain in my hips tolerable. No matter what I take they ache and I have to sleep half the day to do anything. I am so tired I don't want to take a bath. I don't want to get out of my bed ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.