Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wow I'm fat?!

This is the A-Ha picture-My face looks like a pancake!
Okay so I haven't blogged because of course I felt like shit yada yada yada.  But I came to a startling realization today: I'm fat.
Don't even laugh!  Have you ever noticed you were gaining weight but then all of a sudden you look at a picture of yourself and say;  "oh my God I'm fat!?" That is what happened to me.  I know what you are thinking...don't you look in the mirror?  Yes but I didn't see myself SO big.
So yeah I'm a little depressed.  In my whole life I have gone up and down in weight and it wasn't that big of a deal.  I have never dieted or gone to the gym. I walk and do yoga, but even at my heaviest (during 5 of my pregnancies) I never surpased 160. I have now reached 180. Oh and I am not pregnant.


This is me in 2008-when I looked normal :-(


Symptoms Today
  • Crazy itchy face, neck and arms
  • EXTREME FATIGUE
  • nausea
  • Slight joint pain
I'm grateful:

  • I took my daughter to her first ballet photo shoot
  • I made it through four days of work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.