Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Love My Husband, But He Sucks!

This week was difficult because I ran out of all my pain meds at once! I didn't have Vicodin, or Celebrex, or Tramadol! I never knew how much I depened on those drugs; it kind of makes me feel like a druggie! Monday, the pharmacy was closed and due to miscomunication between my rheumatologist and Walgreen's I didn't get them until Friday. I didn't sleep all week! Let me just say that Tylenol and Advil do not help nor work! The pain I was feeling was sharp, stabbing, shooting pain that ran from my shoulder to my wrist. I pretty much went to work and came home and went to bed to try and sleep.

This is where my husband comes in. I was in such pain all week but I still washed clothes for him and my family, I still  ironed his dress clothes, and picked up all my kids after school. I even took my daughter to dance and gymnastics! BUT, my husband had the nerve to tell me that all I do is choose to sit in bed and ignore him! Really! Wow, after being diagnosed with Lupus over a year ago and he still knows nothing about my illness; either that or he doesn't care! Are men really that selfish?

I don't know what to do or how I fix this?! I have tried to sit withhim and explain how I feel. I have tried getting angry. I am at a loss and I am just sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.