Tuesday, August 18, 2015

No job yet

I have applied to so many teaching jobs and even instructional aid jobs but I have only gotten two calls. Two calls...two interviews...but NO JOB. I have been teaching for 17 years-15 of which I spent at the same campus, but after taking a few months off on sick leave, I can no longer get a job even as an assistant.
Boy do I feel inept and useless. It is as if all my qualifications and experience were erased by lupus, fibromyalgia,  sjogren's syndrome, or hypothyroidism. I was so excited to start at another school where no one knew I was sick- where no one looked at me like spoiled goods.
Oh well, if it is one thing chronic illness has taught me is to look on the bright side; I will work as a substitute teacher and God willing someone will see my worth and hire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.