Saturday, October 19, 2013

Feeling all sorts of things

Okay so right now at this moment I am a little depressed. No, actually very depressed. It seems that every day I develop all sorts of new symptoms that I have to deal with on my own. I am not only a mother and caretaker for 5 children, but I am my own caretaker. I sound like such a whiny little girl, but I have to admit I am so tired of taking care of others when I could barely take care of myself. No one asks me how I feel, and if they do, they don't listen to the response; they just ask to be nice.

 My husband doesn't ever ask. It is as if nothing is wrong with me. He even got annoyed with me because I sent him to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions and it was over $100 as if I haven't been taking a bag full of pills every day for two years now! Really?! I am alone in this endeavor and it is truly depressing. The symptom of this week was seeing colored flashing lights out of my left eye. This happened the day before a major migraine so through simple deduction and a Google search, I came to the conclusion that I was experiencing what they call auras. Anyway, I will have to ask my doctor of course, but no one in my life cares to hear about this so I am completely and utterly alone but surrounded with people who claim to love me. 

On the lighter side, if that is possible, I started something new to fight against some of the brown spots that have appeared on my face these past two years. I am trying Clinique's Dark Spot Corrector and the Moisturizer hoping to look closer to my old normal self. I will keep you informed just in case you have the same problem. This are the before pics....


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can relate totally to no-one asking HOW R U??? people just seem to forget Lupus or its denial

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.